16 December 2006

Apologies

Yes, I've been away for a bit, I apologise unreservedly now.

You see, in the words of modern medical education, I have been experiencing the patient pathway from an alternative perspective.

I've been a punter.

If you've ever been in hospital, you know it's not a pleasant experience. Let me tell you, it's even worse when you know exactly how fucked up it all is.

I dunno whether other patients would remind nurses when they need time critical medication, I dunno whether other patients would question inappropriate medication prescribing or administration, I dunno whether other patients would be as nervous as I was if they knew too much about their condition.

Anyway, back now and only slightly worse for wear.


(And I would like that thank everyone who sent get well soon messages, it was very much appreciated)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still alive?